Tuesday, May 20, 2008

crawling and chatting

I took this video last night. Listen carefully. She says 'hi' & 'bye-bye'.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a big girl!! Crawing and talking? WOW! And still, of course, cute and sweet as ever!

Dilyn looks a bit taller too. I love her jammies. We are excited to come to her birthday party. Gramps wanted to get her something really noisy to play with but we soon found something else. Uncle Dustin was with us via cell phone. He is looking forward to the next time he gets to see his little niece along with her mommy and daddy, as are everyone else.

I miss you all. Be safe and have fun.

Love,

Grammy/Mom/Karen

Tiffany said...

Your Dilyn is gorgeous Jamie! And now she is talking! Happy belated Mother's Day. Sounds like a great day. Tiffany

Anonymous said...

Hey guys
Dilyn is getting so big...talking, wow!
Just a note...Uncle Dustin use to stick out his tongue when he was really thinking hard. Dilyn actually reminds me a little of Dustin at that age...I'll have to go thru pictures.
Have fun.
Marilyn
OOXX