Congratulations Mike! You should be so proud of yourself. Those are some awesome grades! I don't know how you remembered everything when it came to the tests. Very impressive. You are a rock star. Thayne and I are extremely proud of you.
well, this is a toss up... because, i think she looks more like jamie... but then i remember back to the picture of dilyn with her grandma desi... and i think dilyn looks like a "mini me" of desi, which would make her lean toward mike.... so, i can't vote. i remain nuteral :)
3 comments:
Congratulations Mike! You should be so proud of yourself. Those are some awesome grades! I don't know how you remembered everything when it came to the tests. Very impressive. You are a rock star. Thayne and I are extremely proud of you.
Love,
Karen
well, this is a toss up... because, i think she looks more like jamie... but then i remember back to the picture of dilyn with her grandma desi... and i think dilyn looks like a "mini me" of desi, which would make her lean toward mike.... so, i can't vote. i remain nuteral :)
What a cute idea!! I really have no idea who I think Dilyn looks like.
Congrats Mike on finishing the program! Maybe one of these days we'll run into each other at work.
Post a Comment