Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Congratulations Mike!
I'm going to try to keep this short because my husband would probably rather I didn't write anything at all, but this just can't go unmentioned. Mike started taking classes through IUPUI to get his Histology Technician Certificate almost a year ago and last week he took his last test and finished his last class. In the end he got 3-A's and 2-B's!!!! He still has to take the big proctored exam to get the official title, but he has officially completed his college courses! He will most likely schedule to take the exam in June or July to allow him some time to prepare and study for it. I just am so excited and proud! I don't know how he managed to watch Dilyn during the day, work full time during the evening into the wee hours of the night and manage to still help out around the house, study and get all A's and B's! Seriously...absolutely amazing! Way to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congratulations Mike!
You should be so proud of yourself. Those are some awesome grades! I don't know how you remembered everything when it came to the tests. Very impressive. You are a rock star. Thayne and I are extremely proud of you.
Love,
Karen
Congrats and way to go Mike.
We are very proud of you. Hope to see you all soon. Take care.
Tori, Sarah and Maddi
Sounds like a 'graduation party' is in order!!! WAY TO GO you big geek!
That is SUPER!!!! I'm thrilled for you Mike! And, I am glad that Jamie posted a blog about it, because I think you should be proud and let the world know it! :)
Way to go "Superman"!!!!
So happy and excited for you.
Dilyn has a pretty wonderful daddy.
Love Marilyn
I hope that I finally conquered
how to record my comments. I have to go in to: More than 2 Fords.
Wish I could still make copies of the pictures
Birthday present is coming. We have been in a mess stretching carpet and then getting it cleaned
It's 2:00 q,m, - i'm tired Faye
Post a Comment