On Sunday we took
Dilyn to the zoo. The Indy 500 race was going on so we thought the zoo wouldn't be too crowded. Well, we were wrong. We had to fight our way to the front of the exhibits so
Dilyn could see the animals. We started out at the dolphin show...lets just say
Dilyn won't be swimming with dolphins anytime soon. She was definitely nervous and wanted to be close to me. She kept her cheek pressed against mine the entire time (of course I absolutely loved this little token of affection).
Dilyn is just so independent and any sort of cuddles I can get out of her I just cherish...even if they are only because she is scared to death of an animal. She did have fun the rest of the time...her favorite attraction...the monkeys! She has perfected saying '
heeheeheehaahaahaa' (it's super cute) so when she saw the monkeys and I told her what they were she immediately started her monkey noise and kept looking up at me to make sure I noticed. Here are a couple of pics from the afternoon...
dilyn and daddy
watching every move the baby elephant made
after checking out the monkeys
staring at the penguins

No comments:
Post a Comment