Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Spring Preview

When I was grocery shopping at Target last night I passed the baby clothes to check if they had any sales on winter items that I could get Dilyn for next winter. Well, they didn't have anything I liked on sale, but they do have their spring stuff out. I passed by this cute skirt and couldn't pass it up. It wasn't on sale, but I rationalized that Target is already pretty reasonable. So, here is Dilyn's first spring outfit. She has a little growing room, but she's not swimming in it. I can't believe she's not swimming in a 12 month outfit. Time flies...she is 8 months old tomorrow!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

she seems to love it! :) she is so beautiful!

the birthday party will be here before we know it :)

Anonymous said...

Dilyn is such a pretty little girl! Nice poser too. She seems to enjoy getting her picture taken. What a precious little peanut.

Grammy loves you Dilyn, and Grammy and Gramps can't wait to come to your house to see you and your mommy and daddy!

Love to all,

Grammy

Anonymous said...

I wish i had a pretty skirt like that! How adorable!

Holly said...

How cute!!! I love the skirt, and she definitely is a poser. How adorable. I can't wait to see you all soon.

Anonymous said...

Cute little legs...I have a feeling she is going to be very independent, just like her mother.
How fun to watch.
Love to all
Marilyn
ooxx

Jessica and Kevin said...

Oh my gosh Jamie, she is so beautiful. I love checking in on you guys. Dilyn is adorable!