Monday, January 28, 2008
Everyday Dilyn
Thought I would post a few pictures I have taken of Dilyn recently doing her everyday activities. In the mornings when she wakes up the second time (usually around 8:30am) she doesn't cry. Instead she plays in her crib, talking to herself and her stuffed animals, Froggy and Rabbit. On Saturday I went in to get her and she had rolled on her tummy, but still had all of her covers in place. She was having so much fun and gave me this look like I caught her doing something. Too funny.
Here she is playing in the bath with her toys she got from her cousins. Dilyn loves her baths. We start running the water and she gets excited. She usually plays with her toys and then kicks and splashes.
In her car seat, ready to go do some grocery shopping. Dilyn enjoys the grocery store and getting out.
Dilyn has outgrown her bumbo seat. She can still fit in it, but she can get out and won't sit still to eat so we have started using her highchair. She seems to like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i cant believe how fast she is growing!!!! her personality is beginning to shine
Oh my goodness!! WOW! What a change since we saw Dilyn last. Gosh I don't know if I can wait much longer! What a darling little girl. In the top picture, Dilyn looks like a mixture you and Dustin. I sure wish we could live our lives twice. It would be a blast to do it all again. I love all of you more today than I ever have, but dang, those early years were really fun and extra precious.
Take good care.
Love, Grammy
Hi Jamie and Mike! I can't believe how big Dilyn is getting! She is so cute! She looks like she is a lot of fun! Hope to see you guys soon.
-Janel and Brad
Post a Comment