Two weekends ago my parents came down for the weekend and my mom hasn't left yet. I can't tell you how much she has helped out. So much so that she is staying another week! Mike and I are sooo busy and couldn't get by without her right now. It's been MARVELOUS! When I get home from work I am able to play with Dilyn until she goes down instead of worry about cleaning and getting ready for the next day. Mike and I have been able to study and get caught up at work as well as enjoy some time with each other. THANKS!
Here are a couple of pics from when we went for lunch at the Macaroni Grill...
Dilyn can sit up in a highchair with a little cushioning around her. She grabs for absolutely everything in sight. Here she is checking out her kids menu.
That weekend Mike and I were able to sneak out to Kona with the gang.
No comments:
Post a Comment