We got into Boise Saturday evening way after Dilyn's bedtime, but she was excited to see everyone and they were excited to see her. Here she is with Grandpa Jeff, Brooke and Gus opening up her Christmas presents from them. She was spoiled. Thanks to everyone!
Sunday morning Grandma Desi made quiche for breakfast and Dilyn got to meet her Great Grandpa Jack. That afternoon we had a get together over at Christopher (Mike's little brother)and Jamie's. We invited Chad and Cory (my brothers) and a lot of our friends who have recently had babies. In fact, all of Mike's groomsmen except for Christopher has had a baby since I've had Dilyn. It was so much fun to see all of them and to meet their little ones. Can you believe I didn't take ANY pictures?Monday night we went out to dinner with Chad and Auntie Marilyn. Chad and Marilyn were excited for some one on one time with Dilyn. Here is Chad holding Dilyn...
Tuesday night we all went to the Ram to celebrate all of the adults' birthdays early for the year. Mike and I try to celebrate with them when we're there. It's a good excuse to go out to dinner and it sure is easier than sending things in the mail all the time. We had a great time. Here's a picture of the adult table... (Gus, Michelle, Dilyn, Lisa, Jamie, Christopher, Mike, Desi, Jeff and Mike)
The kid's table... (Sean, Sam, Matthew and Brooke)
Family photo...
Dilyn in her hat...
Wednesday night we celebrated the cousins' birthdays early. We had KFC, ice cream cake, wore party hats and gave them each a ten dollar bill. They were stoked. They are such a fun group of kids. Dilyn has the best cousins ever! Can't wait to see them again.
Thursday morning we woke up at 3:45am to make it to our 6am flight. We were exhausted when we got home, but it was worth it. The trip was fabulous. I love Mike's family so much and am hoping to see them all again soon.
Thursday morning we woke up at 3:45am to make it to our 6am flight. We were exhausted when we got home, but it was worth it. The trip was fabulous. I love Mike's family so much and am hoping to see them all again soon.
1 comment:
Yippee...blog update! That seemed like an awfully long stretch there. I'm so glad to see pictures of everyone. Jamie, I love your bangs! They are really cute.
Desi, Jeff and the rest of the family look like they are having fun as always. Cool family. I can't believe how grown up Brooke is and the boys, too.
Chad and Auntie Marilyn look pretty happy with little Miss Dilyn. I'm so glad they got to see her and Cory too.
I cannot believe how much Dilyn has changed in just a few weeks! Do I see bangs on her, too?! Her hair is growing pretty fast. She looks so sweet looking up at her daddy, and especially sweet in the last pic. I miss her so much. I miss you and Mike, too, but Dilyn is changing so fast. I hate to miss it.
So glad you guys had a good trip. I'm sure it was nice to get away.
Take good care and kiss the pumpkin for me.
Love ya all,
Grammy
Post a Comment