Saturday, January 19, 2008

Travel to Boise

Thanks to Mike's parents we were able to take another trip back to Boise to see his family and some of mine. Here is a couple of pictures from our layover in Las Vegas. Dilyn did pretty well, but it was certainly easier to travel with her at 3 months old... Mike and Dilyn waiting at the gate.

Dilyn trying to take a nap during the layover.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys!! Looks like you had alot of fun. The Fords are a fun family. Good that you are taking the time to enjoy life once in a while. I know both of you are very busy. Very proud of both of you.

Dilyn looks like she is getting more of a personality. Can see it in her eyes. Kind of cool (60's lingo). Glad you and the boys got to see each other. Bet they couldn't believe how fast Dilyn is changing. I am looking forward to seeing all of you (although I don't know when yet).

Keep enjoying life and root for the Packers. Can't believe I am going to brave the cold and go to the game today. It is about 12 below zero this morning. Just hope the wind does not pick up.

Miss you all and love you.

Dad/Gramps