Dilyn is 6 months old today. Wow! A half of a year has already gone by since the day we became parents. I decided I better grab a picture or two before she went to bed. She is getting so big and she really is just the biggest gift to us. She learns new things literally everyday and continues to make us smile. She has recently started to LOVE her green frog and pink rabbit. She sleeps with them every night and always snuggles them close against her head. Sometimes when I check on her before I go to bed she'll have rabbit on one side and frog on the other holding each of them around their necks. One of these days I will take a picture of that.
4 comments:
6 months...WOW! Time has flown by! Looking forward to seeing her smiling face next weekend.
WOW. Six months old and absolutely adorable. Everytime we see pictures of Dilyn, our hearts jump for joy and melt at the same time. It's incredible how much our children and grandchildren, babies or grown-ups, have such a huge impact on our lives. Our family has been so blessed. We are so proud of everyone and extremely grateful. We can't wait to see everyone in 2 weeks and 5 days! Eek!
Love, Grams & Papa
I love her crib bedding. Dilyn looks so cute in her footsie P.J.'s. I showed Quinn the update of your family. He agreed Dilyn is going to be a heartbreaker =) take care-
She's beautiful.... as always! :)
Post a Comment