Sunday, December 2, 2007

Out

Mike and I got to have a night out with some of our closest friends here in Indy. We went downtown and ate a delicious dinner to celebrate the holidays. We all had a great time, but Mike and I especially enjoyed ourselves...we certainly try to make the most of our nights out since they come few and far between. It was a very special night for lots of reasons. Thanks to Bruce and Mary for watching Dilyn on Saturday night!! I kept my cell phone by my side at all times, but of course no phone calls...she was in wonderful hands. I hope you had fun with our little one.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an unbelievable night! It was so fun to be with everyone and celebrate. See you Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

Great picture of all of you! And if you lived closer, you could drop Dilyn off at our house whenever you wanted!! Wanda

Anonymous said...

She is so Adorable Jamie! I have to admit it has been a little while since I have checked in on your site and I can tell that you two are doing a wonderful job with her!!! She's so lucky to have you and of course the other way around too! Take care and thinking of you.
-Missy Krulik

Unknown said...

what a great night!

see you this weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

You have such fun friends. You all look so nice. It sounds like Dilyn was in very good hands which, I'm sure, made for a fun worry-free evening out.