We're still looking for a black rocking chair to put between the 'D' on the wall and the little table. You can't see very well, but my mom and Mike painted the little table in the picture above and the amoire in the picture below. I took a picture of the closet (soon to be organized) to show all the stuff in there so far. The stack of clothes on the left are all little Dilyn's.

We also got our stroller/carseat. I put it together when Mike was outside painting. He came in for a break and I heard a noise in the other room. It was him taking the stroller for a 'test drive'.
Lastly is a picture of me in my joggin get up last weekend...PROOF that I worked out during pregnancy. I look pretty funny so I thought I'd post it...
Only 8 weeks left...wow, 8 weeks is not long...
8 comments:
hey- i am sure you are looking for something from an indoor furniture appeal, but if you want something a little different, lowe's as rockers for 80 bucks, in black.
LOVE the room! You all did such a nice job decorating and its all coming together well. I can just picture Mike 'test driving' the stroller! That made me smile.
Cudos on working out during pregnancy... you are an inspiration to everyone!!
8 weeks left!? Wow! That's coming up! You look like a gorgeous prego - even in fun work out clothes. I'm so glad you're updating a blog! And Emily has one now too! It lets us all keep up with each other a bit.
Anyway, can't wait to see her!
Take care! -Jessica
you're so cute jamie, i love your jogging picture! the baby's room looks sooo adorable. wow, only 8 weeks left! i HAVE to see you before you have her! :o) i haven't seen pregnant yet. hope you're feeling really good!
xoxoxo
kimi
Dilyn's room is looking pretty cute. Things are moving right along. I can't believe there are only 8 weeks left!!! Eeeek! I'll see you & Mike soon. Can't wait for the weekend. It will be fun to see your friends at the baby shower.
Love ya,
Mom/Gma
I love the "D" in Dilyn's room. You will definitely fill up that room with all of your registered items at Babies R' Us. I thought I would throw that in there for everyone who doesn't know that you are registered:)(www.babiesrus.com)
I am VERY impressed with the running. NICE JOB!!!!
Oh my gosh....the room is looking great and you guys are doing a nice job. What cute parents you will be. You will find the perfect rocking chair, soon.
I am so glad that Mike is getting the hang of driving the stroller.
Good thing you've had a little experience behind the wheel.
Take care
Hugs and kisses
Marilyn
I love the room! I am so glad that you have blogged your pregnancy. It has been so fun for me to see you going through this!
Love you,
Cousin Kristin (Taylor) Elliott
Post a Comment