Sunday, May 6, 2007

Baby Shower

A special thanks to Holly for throwing me a beautiful baby shower last weekend. I have to give a shout out to Brooke and Carol too because I know they helped a lot. It was so thoughtful and I really appreciate the time and effort that went into planning it. I received some really great gifts, but I have to say that I had 2 favorites. The basked that Holly put together was super cute (pictured below) and Jenny had a pink onesie made that said 'BUILT FORD TOUGH'...too cute!
I was so happy my mom was able to make it down for the shower. It just wouldn't have been the same without her... My dad flew into Indianapolis after being in the air for 30 odd hours. He was super sleepy, but he played 18 holes with the boys while the girls were at the shower...I don't know how he does it. I was glad he could make it too! Later that evening my parents, Ashton & Holly, Keith & Brooke went with us to Kona Grill (from my previous posts you might already know that it's my favorite restaurant). We had a delicious dinner and it was fun for my parents to get to know some of our friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The baby shower was a lot of fun. It was so nice for Holly with the help of Carol (Holly's mom), and Brooke to throw this party for you. The stratta, fruit, mini muffins, and mimosa 'sunsets' were all perfect. Opening gifts and getting to know everyone was especially fun. All of the gifts were great, but the sweet baby basket and 'BUILT FORD TOUGH' onesie (blogger material-please post) were two of my favorites. Another favorite, of course, was the pre-party Starbucks stop. Always a double treat with you.

Dinner with Holly, Ashton, Keith & Brooke was sooo good. Great friends, great food, great conversation, a few laughs -what more could you ask for? It was really fun.