Tuesday, December 9, 2008

18 month update

Found the USB cable for the camera...phewww. That said, my camera wasn't working most of the time my mom was in town so we used hers. There are a lot of fun pics that I need from that...hint hint, mom. That said I did have a few on mine. Dilyn is starting to accessorise. That's right. Two necklaces at a time for this cutie.
She also had her 18 month wellness appointment recently. She's a whopping 21lbs14oz (18th%)and 31.75 (50th%) inches tall. She knows well over 50 words and about 5 signs. She sleeps from 7:30pm-8am (love her dearly for her sleeping habits) and takes one nap a day. She had her second haircut on Saturday. She LOVES Elmo, and I mean LOVES Elmo. She likes to grab us by the finger and drag us to wherever it is she needs or wants us to play. She loves shoes...in fact tonight after her bath she didn't have her PJs on yet, but decided she wanted to wear her sneakers around the house with her diaper. She isn't that keen on a lot of veggies, but seems okay with carrots, peas and potatoes. She eats fruit like crazy...her current favorite is the banana. We have to hide them in the pantry or I swear she would eat 3 a day...seriously. Some days we give in and let her have 2...only a couple times. She likes some grown up foods too...LOVES salmon and tofu...she can down a significant amount of tofu...crazy. She practically ate all of my hot and sour soup at PF Chang's over the weekend. She's also big into hugs and kisses right now. My favorite new little thing is that you can tell she is proud of herself when she does something we give her recognition for. She gets this little smirk on her face then does it again for more praises from mommy and daddy. Love this. Love her.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie -I was checking out your growth record to compare with Dilyn's. This is what I have on the card I found.
...........inches....lbs,oz
- birth --- 21.5 ---- 7,7.5
- 3 wk --- 21.5 ---- 8,6.5
- 8 wk --- 23 ------ 10,14
- 4 mo --- 24.75 -- 13,6
- 6 mo --- 26.5 --- 16,1.5
- 9 mo --- 28.5 --- 17,12
12 mo --- 29 ------ 18,3
15 mo --- 30.5----- 20,5
20 mo ----- ? ------ 21,0

Dilyn is looking more like you did as a toddler. I'll bet she looks super gorgeous with her new haircut.

So glad you guys found a place. I'll bet you are excited! xo

Anonymous said...

Did you find a place??? Details!!!
Dilyn gets her style from you - what a cute trend she is starting with the necklaces.

Janel and Brad said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. She is absolutely adorable! I was actually just asking Mike the other day about when she started going to sleep at 7:30pm. That is a great schedule you have her on. Hope to see you soon.

Holly said...

She is too adorable with the necklaces!! And yes, she is so stylish. I am definitely impressed with her love of Tofu.