While my mom was in town we were able to get a little grown up time. Here is the clan out at our favorite happy hour spot...Kona, of course. We are very lucky to have the fabulous friends that we do...
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
A great time was had by all! We need to do a Christmas get together soon. Miss you!
I miss you and Mike. It was so fun to spend some time.
I miss your friends too. It was nice of them to meet us for my birthday dinner. They are so sweet. Yummy mexi! Thank for the dinner, the movie, and yummy dessert! I also enjoyed our massages in Appleton. Ahhhhhh. Heaven.
3 comments:
A great time was had by all! We need to do a Christmas get together soon. Miss you!
I miss you and Mike. It was so fun to spend some time.
I miss your friends too. It was nice of them to meet us for my birthday dinner. They are so sweet. Yummy mexi! Thank for the dinner, the movie, and yummy dessert! I also enjoyed our massages in Appleton. Ahhhhhh. Heaven.
Love,
Mom
My Raspberry Crush and tuna roll were the BEST!!! I missed them SO MUCH when I was pregnant. We definitely need to do it again soon!!!
Post a Comment