This last weekend we went to watch the Colt's game with my coworkers at my boss's house. Other than the fact that Miss Dilyn hadn't had a nap and was a bit on the grumpy side we had a great time. It was fun to mingle and get to know my coworkers and their spouses/families a little bit better. I think Dilyn's favorite part was the play room...and her new friend, Ryann (my boss's 8 year old).
Thanks to Scott and Laura for hosting and to Christine for taking this cute picture of Dilyn.
This is after Dilyn's second hair cut for those of you wondering.
2 comments:
Beautiful picture of Dilyn. I love her new haircut. What a doll. Looks like she is enjoying herself.
Please tell Dilyn...
..Grammy says you are gorgeous! Your new haircut is beautiful. Remember when you played with the snow that Grammy got from outside through the window? It was fun and very cold.
Dilyn, Grammy loves you.
xoxooooo
Cute as can be. Glad you had some time out. Was nice to see both you guys at Thanksgiving. I was glad Mike could go to the game. Other than the loss, was alot of fun. Everyone enjoyed Mike.
Dilyn had changed so much. I couldn't believe it. This must very exciting for you. Enjoy every minute of it. I know I do. Love and miss all three of you. Good luck on the move. I am sure all will go well.
Proud of you all!!!
Love, Dad (Grandpa)
Post a Comment