Wednesday, July 9, 2008

downward dog

For you yoga fans out there....

Mike will do yoga during the day once in a while and Dilyn will watch a little. The other night I got done from a run and was lifting. I looked over and there she was in downward dog position. I told her the name of the position and now she usually shows off her new move when you ask. I think it's funny that she associates it with working out.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is super cute! She just needs a stretching pad and a balance ball :)

Poe said...

Oh my cuteness! I'm forwarding that one to my friend who teaches yoga (dalee)!

Anonymous said...

YES! A mini yogi in the making!! That is so adorable. I can't wait to show my yoga instructor that you are never too young to learn.

Kelly said...

That is hilarious! Brooke's kids will be doing yoga too!

KT said...

That is sooooo cute!