Wednesday, July 9, 2008

dilyn has 2 teeth

Dilyn has finally gotten her 2 bottom teeth. She knows exactly what they are, where they are and how to show them to you. Here she is talking up a storm. She just got done eating salmon and green beans. You can tell by her plate that she likes the salmon more than the green beans. You can also see that she loves to show off her hair by running her finger thru it, even if her fingers are covered in food. You gotta love her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a big girl Dilyn has become! I can't believe she is eating salmon and green beans with two beautiful teeth!!! As for the doo. A little green bean/salmon gell never hurt anyone.

Excuse me? I didn't quite catch the language Dilyn is now speaking. Could it possibly be... Advanced Chinese ala Extremely Fast Spanish?? Whatever it is, she's very good at it and I really like it.

Love,

Grammy

Can't wait to see you all!!!!