Sunday, June 1, 2008
first birthday party
Well, all I can say is that Dilyn had a wonderful first birthday. We had friends and family over for a BBQ and they all spoiled Dilyn rotten. What a lucky, lucky little girl. I didn't expect her to be so interested in the toys, but she certainly was. She didn't care about the wrapping paper...this girl wanted the goods. She got a lot of really cool things and was playing with all of them this morning and was very excited. She came up to me and climbed up to give me a hug like 5 times...not normal for her. I wonder if it was her little way of saying thank you, or maybe she's going to start being more cuddly (I'm hoping for the latter). We had a photographer come in the morning so professional pictures to come, but here are of few of the big girl on her big day...
Thanks to everyone who came and took part in Dilyn's special day. I know she is special to each of you that came and you have all been such a big part of Dilyn's first year. You are all just so thoughtful and I know that Dilyn loves you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Team RyKy would like to wish Dilyn Happy 1st Birthday! What a beautiful day to celebrate the birthday of such a beautiful girl. Looks like she had a blast and even liked the cake.
Happy birthday from Tori, Sarah and Maddi. Looks like it was a lot of fun. She is absolutly beautiful and has some pretty great parents too.
The party looked like fun! I love how she got the cake in her hair.
The party was GREAT! Dilyn was adorable opening presents and eating her cake. It is so fun to see her personality evolve.
Post a Comment