Saturday, December 15, 2007

dada

Dilyn and I both have a small fever so instead of going with Mike to a work function of his we decided it would be best if the girls stayed home. Well, about 15 minutes after Mike left Dilyn started saying 'dada'. I called Mike and she said it to him over the phone. It was pretty cute. I know she doesn't know what 'dada' means, but she will soon. Here's a little clip of her just before bed...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet is that?! I'll bet Mike is really excited, too. What a cutie. Pretty soon Dilyn will be saying mama.

Love,
Grammy

Unknown said...

how precious!
the days will soon arrive when she just chatters away, curious for the answers to the world!

"momma why is the sky blue"
"How does grass grow"
"Where do the birds go"
"Who paints the sunset"
"when will i have a baby brother?":)

"why...", "Why?", "Why?", "Why?"

And I am certian you will LOVE every singe question!

Anonymous said...

Hi quys...boy what a change in Dilyn in 1 month. She is so cute. Have you noticed that she has a neck? (My favorite picture of Hayden is when his neck appeared)
Have fun with the company. I am sure you will have lots of baby sitters.
Love Marilyn
ooxx

Kendall said...

Wow, that is so cute. Good job for catching that on tape. She is adorable. I can't believe how big she is. Merry Christmas. Kendall

Anonymous said...

So cute! her first word!! LOVE IT! Can you send me your address, please!? :) Want to send you guys a holiday card and a card for Cam's B-day party. Thanks!