Sunday, October 7, 2007

Gramps & Grammy

As you can imagine our lives have been pretty busy lately and we were in need of some extra hands around the house. Gramps and Grammy to the rescue. My parents came last weekend. We had a wonderful time with them. My mom and I went shopping for my birthday while Mike and my dad watched Dilyn. It was a delight...Thank you for that! My mom and Dilyn got caught up while Mike and I got things caught up around the house and my dad mowed the yard. Sunday my dad had to leave to go back to WI, but my mom was able to stay for a whole week to help out and help out she did! THANK YOU SO MUCH! My dad came down again this weekend to pick up my mom. Saturday night they watched Dilyn for us so we could have a night out by ourselves. I don't remember that last time we did that...seriously. We had a nice, relaxing evening...dinner and a movie. Thanks for the night out and for all the hard work you guys both did while you were here, but most of all thanks for being such great parents and grandparents!
Here are some pics from the visit...
Flying...

Looking cute...

Watching football...

Just woke up...

Kisses...

Giving Gramps the look...

A little AJ from Grammy...

5 comments:

Holly said...

I love the pictures! Your parents look so happy with Dilyn.

Anonymous said...

What a treat. So special.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, guys! Dilyn is getting SOOOOO big! She's grown so much just since we've seen her last. She turning into such a little kid.... not a baby! :) Oh, isn't it bitter sweet? She's beautiful as ever... hope to see you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

your parents look so sweet with her. the video of mike feeding her cereal for the first time is really cool. isn't it crazy how fast they grow? i know what you mean about missing the cuddle time. it is so precious!
kimi

KT said...

Dilyn is so beautiful! Your mom looks so good! I loved seeing the pictures of your mom and dad with her. I can just picture Uncle Thayne being so cute with Dilyn. Well I hope you are doing well! We are moving in a week to Texas. Crazy, but true!
Have a great day~!
Kristin