Saturday, September 8, 2007

Smiles

I was able to capture a couple of smiles before she sang her ABC's. The other ABC video is timing out prior to completing the upload. Perhaps it's just too long...who knows. It's pretty cute, but you got the gist of it with the other video.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty smile. She looks as happy as the elephant on her bumbo.

Unknown said...

oh my goodness... we have got to get together! Dilyn has changed so much since july! she is absolutely adorable! the smiles just make her perfectly complete! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...she is so cute. I can't wait to hear her talk. That will be an experience. She has a fun smile... enjoy your time with her.

Love ya lots
Marilyn
ooxx

Holly said...

She is just adorable. The smile is priceless. I can't believe how much she has changes. Ashton and I were so glad to see you all last weekend. It is always fun.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!A LITTLE EARLY...in 4 hours:)

Poe said...

Look at that gorgeous grin! Love it! Can tell your having a blast being a mom. :) I'm so glad you have this blog so I can sneak in and peak at your lives!

Take Care!
Jes.

Anonymous said...

she's getting so big! that video is way too cute! she's just so adorable. i hope we can see you soon.

kimi