Well, Dilyn has discovered that she can kick and wave her arms. She's been doing it for a while, but I think she is starting to use it as a way to show off. It's pretty cute. Enjoy the video!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awwwww! She is quite the squirmer! the toy pics are so cute and she looks very intent on what she is holding.
Hi Dilyn...What a big girl you are! I can't believe you are already holding your toys. I love seeing the little movies of you. You have such a pretty smile and I love the little story you were trying to tell. Those kicks! WOW! How do you know how to do that? Amazing.
I can't wait to see my little pumpkin. You can tell me stories and show me how you kick, sit in your bumbo, hold onto your toys, and everything!!! eek! This is heaven. I love you so much.
3 comments:
Awwwww! She is quite the squirmer! the toy pics are so cute and she looks very intent on what she is holding.
I can't believe how fast she is growing... or maybe how fast time is flying... it seems she just arrived into this world yesterday.
Hi Dilyn...What a big girl you are! I can't believe you are already holding your toys. I love seeing the little movies of you. You have such a pretty smile and I love the little story you were trying to tell. Those kicks! WOW! How do you know how to do that? Amazing.
I can't wait to see my little pumpkin. You can tell me stories and show me how you kick, sit in your bumbo, hold onto your toys, and everything!!! eek! This is heaven. I love you so much.
Grammy
Post a Comment