Happy Father's Day to Mike! Here he is with his little girl at Starbuck's for a Father's Day 'vente, iced, soy, no water chai'. Dilyn slept through our Starbuck's outing, but was awake to give her dad a new shirt for work and the Indianapolis 500 DVD Box Set. For those of you who had the pleasure of Mike forcing you to watch the 'Indianapolis 500: The 70's' & Indianapolis 500: The 80's' the box set includes the 60's, 90's and a bonus DVD. Needless to say he liked the shirt, but was really excited about the box set of DVD's...especially the 60's.
I am also happy to report that the Zantac has been really helping with Dilyn's reflux. She has been eating about every 3-4 hours at night and sleeping in between feedings! Woohoo!!! She is still a little upset in the late evening, but other than that she's been an angel. These pictures were taken Friday night. Dad and Dilyn are pretty sleepy. Dilyn is wearing a nightgown that her Great Aunt Marilyn got her before I was even pregnant. It is still a bit big, but super cozy. She loves it. I know I've already posted a picture of Mike and Dilyn sleeping, but I just love them. They are quite a pair.

Happy Father's Day to my dad, Thayne and Mike's dad, Jeff!!
5 comments:
Happy Father's Day! Starbucks on Father's Day? -Sounds like two holidays in one. I'm sure Mike will enjoy the Indy 500 DVD Box Sets. I remember going to the Indy 500 museum with you and Jamie. I was amazed at how much you new of the cars and their drivers..new, old, and really old. You made it all really interesting. It was kind of like sitting with Desi at your races. She new everyone, their car, times, records, etc. Those were great times.
It seems little Dilyn will know the whole Starbucks menu before I do. And she really does look cozy in Auntie Marilyn's little nightie. She's definitely growing and changing. Pretty soon we'll be able to see her in the rest of most of her clothes. Fun. Fun.
Jamie, you are looking great and are being such a good little mom. So glad you and Mike are getting more sleep. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date on this blog. We love it.
Love, Mom
How special! Hope Mike's father's day was relaxing and fun. Keep the pics coming!
Hey Jamie!
Sounds like things are going great! Sean said that Dilyn was cute and so tiny! But, he's comparing that to our moose! :) And I am so glad the Zantac is working out. There was a little boy in Brett's daycare class at Goddard who had horrible reflux. Little guy coughed all the time from it! :(
You inpired me to start a blog on this site too. I quit the babyjellybeans.com website I was paying for every month!
Our site is www.thedowneyfamily.blogspot.com
Talk to you soon!
Jill
I hope Daddy had a wonderful Father's Day!!! I am glad Dilyn is sleeping a little better and feeling better. I can't wait to see her and see how much she has grown.
Oh my gosh, I have missed so many updates. Dilyn is so cute, I can't wait to see you guys. Mike is such a cute daddy...Happy Father's Day. You guys are doing a great job...of course there was no doubt you would be great parents.
Love to all
Marilyn
ooxx
Post a Comment