Thursday, June 21, 2007

3 weeks already...

Dilyn is officially 3 weeks old! Here are some photos of her that were taken this last week. The last one was taken this morning. She has been changing everyday. It's absolutely amazing. Last night Mike watched her while I went to the grocery store and to the salon for a long overdue haircut and color. It was the first time I got to talk about Dilyn to a stranger (the stylist). Without even thinking about it I called her 'my daughter' for the first time. I loved it. It reminded me of calling Mike my husband after we were first married. Fun. Fun. Mike had big ideas about doing his Biology while I was out. Needless to say he didn't get much done. Speaking of Mike and his school work...he got an 'A' on his Chemistry final giving him an 88% in the class! Way to go Mike! One prereq down, 2 more to go. He is a little over half way done with his Math and just finished his 2nd assignment out of 8 in Biology. He still has a lot to do, but he's starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I couldn't be more happy for him.
Isn't she cute!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your little baby daughter is absolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

Dilyn is getting so cute. Can't wait to see all of you. Thank goodness for the internet...keep up the Starbucks...it's good for you.

Hugs and kisses
Marilyn
ooxx

Unknown said...

Okay... Dilyn is ADORABLE... but we also wanted to say CONGRATS to Mike, so CONGRATS!!!! what an accomplishment! Give yourself a pat on the back for us... that is such great news... we always love to hear the successes of our friends!