Congratulations Jamie and Mike!! She is so cute with those big beautiful eyes. I am glad everything went well with the delivery. Those epidurals are life savers huh? well I am so happy for you guys. Keep posting those cute pictures! =) hayley
She's beautiful!!! :) Love the pic of her in the swing.... with all her girly blankets and her little leg hanging out! She's soooo tiny! Just like her momma! :o) Looks like you're doing a great job... you're naturals! AND finding time to update the blog.... she MUST be a good baby! Can't wait to share labor stories... we'll have to find a time when we can come visit. And hopefully we won't have any babies being born... LOL!
Congrats! She is just precious! Enjoy the time- somehow time goes both fast and crawls at the same time- and they start changing before you know it. I am glad everyone is home and healthy!
6 comments:
WOW, it is possible she has gotten even cuter since she was born?! :) Looking forward to visiting soon and cuddling with her.
OMG Jamie, she is beautiful! I can't wait to see you both.
Barb
So cute. I love the thumb in the mouth pic too! And I can't believe you only pushed for 18 minutes! OMG! :) Lucky girl!!
Jill Downey
Congratulations Jamie and Mike!! She is so cute with those big beautiful eyes. I am glad everything went well with the delivery. Those epidurals are life savers huh? well I am so happy for you guys. Keep posting those cute pictures! =) hayley
She's beautiful!!! :) Love the pic of her in the swing.... with all her girly blankets and her little leg hanging out! She's soooo tiny! Just like her momma! :o) Looks like you're doing a great job... you're naturals! AND finding time to update the blog.... she MUST be a good baby! Can't wait to share labor stories... we'll have to find a time when we can come visit. And hopefully we won't have any babies being born... LOL!
Congrats! She is just precious! Enjoy the time- somehow time goes both fast and crawls at the same time- and they start changing before you know it. I am glad everyone is home and healthy!
Nicole Mueller
Post a Comment