It's a miracle...she's sleeping without having to be held.
Looking up at Grandma Karen. Grandma is loving every second.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Great pics! I bet it's good to be home! How'd the first night go???? I hope Dilyn decided to give you a little sleep last night! Can't wait to see her in person! ~Tiff, Mike, Camryn
Oh my goodness..... She gets more adorable in every picture. I can't wait to get together with you, Mike and Dilyn once you get settled. Let me know if I can help with anything...
4 comments:
Great pics! I bet it's good to be home! How'd the first night go???? I hope Dilyn decided to give you a little sleep last night! Can't wait to see her in person!
~Tiff, Mike, Camryn
Oh my goodness..... She gets more adorable in every picture. I can't wait to get together with you, Mike and Dilyn once you get settled. Let me know if I can help with anything...
i love love LOVE the pic of you snuggling Dilyn!!!!
hope to see you all again soon!
Congratulations on your new addition! Baby Dilyn is absolutely adorable...what a blessing! We couldn't be happier for the two of you. :)
Post a Comment