Dilyn went to the zoo quite a bit this summer. This was one of the times that I took her. Lucky for us, Grammy got to go with us this time.
1 comment:
Grammy n Gramps
said...
Hi Dilyn
It looks like you have had a really fun summer. You've done all sorts of fun things. Pretty cool.
Dilyn, Guess what? Grammy and Gramps are super, super excited for you and your mommy to come see us at our house! We are going to have so much fun!!
We'll go to the pumpkin patch and make some fun Halloween cookies. We'll make frosting and I've got lots of sprinkles.
I've seen a few frogs and caterpillars outside by the garden. I'll bet we can find some when you are here. Be thinking of some good names.
You can help me mow the lawn and rake the leaves. There's a rake here just your size. I'll bet you can also get your mommy to go for a ride with you in the trailer that hooks onto the back of the lawnmower. We can pick some of grammy's flowers and make flower dolls, and swing on the porch swing.
You have fun and we will see you after you go to school 9 more times! Yippee!!
We love you -Grammy & Gramps
p.s. Please bring your Halloween costume so you can show us. : )
1 comment:
Hi Dilyn
It looks like you have had a really fun summer. You've done all sorts of fun things. Pretty cool.
Dilyn, Guess what? Grammy and Gramps are super, super excited for you and your mommy to come see us at our house! We are going to have so much fun!!
We'll go to the pumpkin patch and make some fun Halloween cookies. We'll make frosting and I've got lots of sprinkles.
I've seen a few frogs and caterpillars outside by the garden. I'll bet we can find some when you are here. Be thinking of some good names.
You can help me mow the lawn and rake the leaves. There's a rake here just your size. I'll bet you can also get your mommy to go for a ride with you in the trailer that hooks onto the back of the lawnmower. We can pick some of grammy's flowers and make flower dolls, and swing on the porch swing.
You have fun and we will see you after you go to school 9 more times! Yippee!!
We love you -Grammy & Gramps
p.s. Please bring your Halloween costume so you can show us. : )
Post a Comment