Saturday, September 18, 2010

so excited

I can't believe how weak my blogging efforts have been this summer. We have been busy and having lots of fun visiting friends and family. Right now Dilyn is in Boise with her dad visiting family and having tons of fun with her cousins. I've gotten a few mobile pics of their trip and thought this one was cute. She is at her cousins football game. I am missing her like crazy and am so excited to see her. Can't wait for that big squeeze and sloppy kisses. Also looking forward to hearing her little voice as she tells me all about her fun trip. More pictures and updates to come soon from our summer.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Great picture!!! I am sure you are missing her like crazy. I know how much I missed Madison on our trip. Only one more day!

mom/grammy said...

What a little poser. Look at her stance. Killer. Can not wait until Oct 17th when you come to visit grammy and gramps!! Always missing my girls. I'm so lucky to have you.