Sunday, October 3, 2010

pumpkin patch

Well, the rest of my pictures from the summer are on my phone (camera broke) so I will finish them up later. So, with my new camera I took these pictures today. A blog post on the same date the pics were taken? Yep. Today Dilyn and I went to a local pumpkin patch and had the best time. She fell asleep on the way there so we sat in the parking lot for 30min so she could catch a wink. Once we finally went in we went on a hay ride. We followed a kitty cat around...
found our perfect pumpkin and a caterpillar
saw a turkey
played with the hay
made a nest for our pumpkin
bounced
went for a train ride
and our favorite part...RODE A PONY!

3 comments:

mom/grammy said...

Looks like a really fun place. Dilyn's at the perfect age to love it all. Your such a fun mom. Dilyn's a very lucky girl.

Anonymous said...

Cool! Was this the stoney creek farm on 38? I LOVE Dilyn's hair down like that. She looks so grown up, which I am sure you dont want to hear, but its true! What a fun outing!

Unknown said...

OMGoodness, I went here today to take pictures of a couple and their daughter. It was a MADHOUSE! Wise to not wait until so late in the season to take her there! ACK.... the petting zoo was a ZOO of people more than animals. ;o)

But, nonetheless, I'm glad you guys had a great day there! :o)