Dilyn had her very first dance class tonight and she LOVED it, but not as much as I did. I just don't think life can get any better than watching my little girl in her little leotard and her little dance shoes checking herself out in the mirror as she does a plea for the first time in unison (almost) with a class of other tiny little dancers. Seriously, the cutest thing I have ever seen!! The class is 45 minutes and parents aren't allowed. There is one door sized 1-way mirror (which is what I had to take my pictures thru) that all of the parents crowded around...literally...at one time there were probably 6 parents trying to catch a glimpse of their little girl. The first half of the class is tap and the second half is ballet. Dilyn's favorite was tap, but I'm sure its because of the noisy shoes. She did a great job! Needless to say I am so proud of her and can't wait until next Tuesday! 









2 comments:
How cute! I danced for many many years! Tap was my favorite!
cute!
Post a Comment