Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful mom! I love you and feel like such a lucky girl to have YOU as my mom. I honestly don't know what I'd do without you. See you in a few weeks!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy mother's day to you too! I forgot how little hair Dilyn used to have... so adorable.
Thanks Sweetie. I don't know what I would do without you either. I am so very proud of you. You are a wonderful mother and it's an honor to be YOUR mother. See ya soon!
2 comments:
Happy mother's day to you too! I forgot how little hair Dilyn used to have... so adorable.
Thanks Sweetie. I don't know what I would do without you either. I am so very proud of you. You are a wonderful mother and it's an honor to be YOUR mother. See ya soon!
Post a Comment