We had a special day on Sunday. The afternoon started off with a visit to Santa Clause, then to the movies to see Princess and the Frog, then to dinner at Maggiano's. Dilyn had an absolute blast the entire time except for the 30 seconds she was with Santa Clause...more photos to come.
5 comments:
Dilyn doesnt look very impressed with the big guy! you are rocking the dangle earrings though!!!
We went through the same thing at times. Part of Christmas. Making memories. Love, Dad
She doesn't seem to be crying at least. You look beautiful. You both looked so Chistmasie?
I'm sure you are having fun.
Love, Mom
Is this at Trader's Point??? That Santa has quite the beard, andis rocking in believability, just like the one at Trader's Point.
I'd be a little freaked out by him too :o)
She looks really grown up in this picture, otherwise, though.
So did lil Dilyn enjoy this event? I wish I could see you guys this christmas, will miss you for sure.
Post a Comment