...from Grammy & Gramps was delivered a few days before Christmas. There were a few boxes that were marked 'open' so we did. Thanks guys!
1 comment:
Grammy
said...
Hi Dilyn
It looks like a lot of fun. Next time I come see you I'll bring some more white packing peanuts. We'll have to remember to clean them up when we are done.
Whoa, Santa brought you lots & lots of presents. I can't wait for you to show them to me.
Let's watch Cinderella and play with your Cinderella & other princesses. Lets wear our slippers and princess crowns too. I am so excited!
1 comment:
Hi Dilyn
It looks like a lot of fun. Next time I come see you I'll bring some more white packing peanuts. We'll have to remember to clean them up when we are done.
Whoa, Santa brought you lots & lots of presents. I can't wait for you to show them to me.
Let's watch Cinderella and play with your Cinderella & other princesses. Lets wear our slippers and princess crowns too. I am so excited!
I love you.
-Grammy
Post a Comment