A couple of weeks before Halloween we went to the Stoney Creek Pumpkin Patch. First stop was Starbucks. I'm not a fan of the pictures of me, but this is the first time Dilyn ever hammed it up for the camera. She even put her arm around me in the one with her tongue sticking out and kept saying 'cheese'. She hasn't done it since that day. When searching for her pumpkin she was disgusted with how dirty they all were and kept telling me how 'yucky' each pumpkin was. I finally took a wipe and while she wasn't looking wiped the dirt off of a pumpkin. Sure enough...she chose that one. She's not usually obsessed with being clean so I got a kick out of it.









1 comment:
Wow! Lots of pumpkins to choose from, looks like you are having a fun day. Thank goodness for Starbucks...Dilyn looks so grown up!
Hugs and kisses
Marlyn
Post a Comment