These are the only pictures I have, but this is the first time my baby put on big girl panties. It was back in September. I'm so proud of her. She picked up on what her friends were doing at school and didn't want to be left out so she pretty much decided on her own that it was time at 2yrs3mo to get rid of the diaper. So, here she is...my big girl.
3 comments:
Congratulations! What a big girl. How sweet is that? Look at those two beautiful girls. Lucky me.
that is great! Chloe didn't even care at that age. Hopefully it goes well for you!
Dear Princess Dilyn
You are growing up so fast and I am so proud of you. Of course, big girl panties are what a princess wears to match the dress and the princess shoes. Good job! Love you a bunch.
Hugs and kisses
Auntie Marilyn
Post a Comment