Sunday, October 25, 2009

inside...

1 comment:

grammy said...

Dilyn, you & your mommy look so pretty. I love it your pigtails. Most of all, I love your smiles. You and mommy have beautiful smiles.

We all had a lot of fun! It's such a treat to have you come to our house. Look at you all playing with the sand. You played such pretty songs on the piano, too. You are a super star.

It was fun playing house with you. You look very comfortable lounging in you lounge chair. The smoothies you made in your blender were very yummy.

Next summer, when all of us girls, including Auntie Marilyn, are sunbathing outside, I'll bet Cabana boy Gramps, would love to serve all us sandwiches, apple slices, tofu for you & drinks for all. We could set up all 5 sprinklers for a play in the sprinkler party. How much fun will that be?! Super duper fun.

Keep being a really good girl for mama & daddy, have fun at school with your friends, and smile that pretty smile every day. You, my sweet, are very special.

I love you, Grammy