Thanks to Auntie Marilyn, Dilyn got to go to Barnes & Noble with her gift card. In the end she picked out two VERY cool books (I didn't get pictures of those), but loved browsing just as much. We spent a good 45 minutes checking everything out before she decided what she wanted. We finished the fun trip with cookies and whipped cream from the cafe.

Here's a little video clip...
3 comments:
What cute pics! The video is too cute.
What a cutie...I am so happy that Dilyn enjoys books. They have always been my favorite hobby.
What a cute video, Dilyn is turning into a special little lady.
As parents, you guys are doing great.
hugs and kisses to all
M
Hey Sweet Dilyn
Auntie Marilyn was right. What a little lady you are. I like how you found just the right place for the pink book you put back.
I think you picked out the perfect book for your birthday from Auntie Marilyn. Was it called "Mommy's Purse"? I saw it when Gramps & I came to see you, mommy & daddy. It looked like a good book to read on the way home from school. I can't believe you are now 2 years old!
Have fun at school, playing & watching movies.
We love you. Grammy & Gramps
We are very excited to see you in 10 days! Yippee!!
Post a Comment