...the newest member of the Indianapolis Zoo. Can't you tell by this first photo (taken on the way home, of course)? She had a blast and wasn't afraid of the dolphin show like she was last year. She even followed the crowd and clapped when everyone else did. Her favorite part? The monkeys. When I look at these photos I just want to eat her up! I simply LOVE this little stinker pants.
2 comments:
Dilyn is just too cute!! I still can't get over Mike's facial hair. Your weekend in French Lick looked wonderful! Maybe Mike can talk Brad into getting a couples massage. I've asked him and he says no.
Looks like a perfect day for a lot of fun at the zoo. Dilyn is so precious. Just look at her! I love the outfit... Little jean capris, white criss-crosses and a little ruffle, butterfly sandles. I love all the pics but this last one with her little shoulders is priceless. Grammy sure is missing this little girl.
Post a Comment