Sunday, September 21, 2008

first haircut

During Grammy and Gramps' visit Dilyn got her first haircut. Here is Mike, Grammy and Dilyn eating a little snack at Starbucks before the haircut.
Dilyn loves the pumpkin bread and lemon loaf from Starbucks. I can't blame her...it's delicious.

Dilyn did really well during the haircut. She didn't cry one drop which surprised both Mike and me. Here she is in the race car seat...

Here's the finished haircut. The hairdresser even put some product in it. She looked so cute. I know what you're thinking...she didn't get much cut off, but it was her first time and we were a little nervous. Maybe next time we'll have her take off a little more.

Happy girl with her hairdo, sunglasses, balloon and lemon loaf.

4 comments:

Janel and Brad said...

So pretty.

Anonymous said...

Dilyn,

You look sooo very beautiful with your new do! Grammy was so excited to see you get your first haircut.

You did such a great job sitting still while the girl cut your hair. She sprayed it and fixed it so pretty. I love your sparkly clip.

It was priceless seeing see Dilyn feeling so beautiful. It was also fun watching mommy and daddy so happy and proud of their little girl.

Grammy and Gramps love you all very much. Thanks for a fun visit.

Love, Grammy

Anonymous said...

Lemon loaf is the best. Maybe thats what i need before my haircuts too!
I am so happy to see your parents smiling faces and bet they enjoyed the trip. see you soon!

The Steffens Family said...

Jamie...Long time it has been!! I got to your page thru Emily! Your daughter is beautiful. You look great, Happy!!! Take care!

Kelly Steffens (Harris)