Sunday, June 15, 2008

Mike's 2nd Father's Day - Part II

After we got back from our ride we broke out Dilyn's little pool for the first time. The water was a little chilly, but after a while she go use to it and had fun splashing around. She certainly enjoyed her day with Daddy.

5 comments:

Holly said...

VERY CUTE PICTURES! MIKE IS SUCH A GREAT DAD!

Anonymous said...

These pics are adorable!!! I especially like the one of Dilyn with the duck on her head. She looks like she's being silly and having a lot of fun. I sure miss her.

Love,
Grammy xoxo

Annemarie said...

Hey, just catching up on your blog. Dilyn's professional birthday pictures are amazing. She is so cute! Congratulations on the "PE". I know a lot of engineers (including my dad), so I'm familiar with how hard the test is. Yay for you! Plus, isn't it cool to have letters behind your name? I'm an AICP (a much easier test, I'm sure).

Kelly said...

What a sweet girl! Thanks again for the cute flip flops! I can't wait until Lucy fits into them.

Kelly

Anonymous said...

wow, you guys need to go into the baby making buisness!! cute cute cute cute.....
nice swim suit! giving brooke a run for her money!! lol
lisa