Friday, June 27, 2008
midnight drive
Well, last weekend we left in the middle of the night (literally, it was midnight) for a long weekend at my parent's house in Neenah, WI. It's usually a 6 hour drive, but since it was the middle of the night and we only stopped once for gas we made it in 5 and a half. Dilyn and I slept most of the way, but when we got there she was up and very excited to see Grammy and Gramps. She was grinning ear to ear and giving hugs. Unfortunately, we forgot our camera, but we had a fun time. Dilyn went to the Green Bay Packer's field with Gramps and Mike while my mom and I went shopping...thanks again mom...I had a blast. My dad and Mike went to a baseball game the next day and us girls hung out and ran some errands. Sunday night Mike and I went to a cool Japanese restaurant while Grammy and Gramps watched Miss Dilyn. Here are some pictures from this morning and evening for those of you who need a fix...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can not believe the difference in Du=ilyn since May. she seems to have really developed such a sparkling personality!!! You are such a blessed little family!!!
Love!
We haven't talked to you guys in FOREVER! I hope you're doing well after your visit to the ER. So sorry to hear Dilyn's sick :( And you're not a bad mom! We called the doctor a few times when Cam had a fever and it seemed like we SHOULDN'T have called, so you did the right thing! :)
Dilyn's getting so big and she is absolutely beautiful! I want to see her in person. We need to plan a playdate ASAP!
Hope all is well.. we miss you guys!
~Tiff, Mike, Cam
Post a Comment