Sunday, June 1, 2008

bike ride

Today was such a beautiful day so we met up with our friends, Brooke and Keith, to ride the Monon Trail. Mike has been dying to test out his new bike and Dilyn's bike trailer. We went a total of 18 miles. We went 13 miles, then ate at Bub's, a burger joint off the trail. We finished up the last 5 and made it back to our cars just before a storm hit. Dilyn did really well. She fell asleep for a good half hour and the rest of the time she played with her toys and chatted. Thanks to Brooke and Keith for coming. We had a fantastic time!

2 comments:

charm said...

You guys are in great shape! I can't imagine riding that far! (I can't imagine doing much at this point in the pregnancy! :)
Dilyn is so sweet and cute! I can't believe she's one! It looks like she had a great b-day.

KT said...

looks so fun! If I were to get a trailer like that Caleb and Chloe would have a blast! did I mention that Dilyn is sooooo cute?!