Thursday, May 8, 2008

New Toy

On Sunday we went out to eat to celebrate Mike's birthday as a family then decided to do a little shopping at Target. While we were there we checked out the toy section to see if they had anything we wanted to get Dilyn for her birthday. Well, we found two things, but couldn't wait so we decided to give her one of them early. This little car changes into a'walker' that helps Dilyn balance while she pushes it around. We didn't want to deprive her of developing her leg muscles and balance...we had to give it to her early. I am glad we did because she is having tons of fun with it. Below are pictures of the toy in 'riding' mode. I'll post more when she is stable enough to walk on her own in 'walker' mode. The first picture showcases her new thing...sticking out her tongue when she's concentrating.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get- Out!

These are absolutely adorable pictures of Dilyn!! She's even got that "I'm so big" look in her pretty eyes. Rightfully so, of course. And the tongue thing. Seriously, how can she get any cuter? I love it. Dilyn is something pretty special. I love her so much and you guys, too.

The little car looks like a lot of fun. What a doll. I can't to see you all again.

All my love,

Grammy

Mindy and Jeremy Cull said...

Adorable! She is getting soo BIG! She is just precious! I hope you guys are doing well! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Unknown said...

she's simply the cutest!

i hope that you enjoy your first mother's day with dilyn!

Anonymous said...

The tongue is the cutest! I was at Annemarie's and she has a similar one for Lily that she loves too. Dilyn is such a big girl now!

Unknown said...

Lily has the same one. She just figured out how to push herself backwards (but not forwards). It's also really fun to hide things in the "trunk" for her to find. :)

Raina said...

Ok... where have I been? She is the cutest thing! Seriously... the one with her little tongue out has me laughing out loud! Great pictures.

Brian, Emily, Ashley, and Brody said...

Such a big girl, almost walking! I've heard those toys are great, just watch out she's be cruisin' in no time!