Sunday, April 20, 2008

Grandma Desi

This week we got a special treat...Grandma Desi came to visit on Wednesday! Dilyn and I went to pick her up at the airport and stopped by Cancun for a Mexican dinner on the way home. She brought with her some surprises for Dilyn...her own suitcase, bath toys and some cute clothes...Thanks Grandma Desi! She also brought some surprises from her cousins in Boise...some books, clothes and some hand-me-down clothes from her only girl cousin, Brooke! Thanks to Matthew, Sean, Gus, Sam and Brooke (and of course Dilyn's aunts Michelle & Lisa)! We miss you guys! Grandma Desi and Mike tried to go to two different sprint car races, but they were both rained out. She did have some excitement at the race they tried to go to today. I'll post about that in a bit. Below is a picture of Grandma Desi with Dilyn wearing a vest that used to be Brooke's. They were getting ready to go to the park. Here they are. I think Dilyn looks a lot like me, mike and our families, but I think she looks like her Grandma Desi more than anyone else. Seriously...look at this picture...don't you see a resemblance??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They do look alike! I think as she gets older, she will look more like Mikes side. How nice of her to come bearing gifts.

Anonymous said...

I still think that she is the spit image of Jamie. With a little Ford thrown in there. Too cute for sure. She is growing up so fast.

Tori, Sarah and Maddi

siddoway said...

she does look alot like her grandma desi. that is really cute. they have the same smile and eyes. Dilyn is getting so big. I cant' believe how fast these baby girls have grown up! love the pictures. =) take care- hayley

Anonymous said...

Dilyn definitely looks like Desi. What a cute pair. They look like they could get into a little mischief together in the bottom pic. Dilyn looks adorable in Brooke's vest. Too bad about the race, however, it sounds like it was quite eventful.

Love to all.

Grammy