Sunday, April 13, 2008

Chatting with Dilyn

Here's a quick video I took this morning. Dilyn and I were chatting while she took a bath. She says 'baaa' and 'arf', but her latest thing is saying 'hi'. She says it when she sees Mike or I and when she sees herself in the mirror. She also says 'duck', but it sounds more like 'duh'. She calls all birds duck. That's what she is saying in the beginning of the movie. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

she's getting so big! i really wish i could have made if over on saturday... i need to see her giberish in person, especially since the giberish is turning into solid words now :) i can't believe she will already be one next month!

STCLIFFORD said...

She is such a cutie!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it! I sure miss my girls and Mike too. Dilyn is learning so many new things. I like her baa, arf and quack. She is so cute.

Anonymous said...

She is so stinkin' cute!! While I was playing the video Maddy was sitting next to me listening and watching intently. It's good preparation for her!:)

Anonymous said...

Sorry guys- I forgot to put my name at the bottom. You might have figured it out with the mention of Maddy. -Janel

Kelly said...

She is so cute! I can't wait until Lucy does this too. You're such a great mom and do a great job updating your blog.

Kelly (Brooke's sister)