Sunday, April 13, 2008

65+Sun=Park

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun in the sun. Little miss Dilyn is really stylin with her hollywoods and hat. You make such a cute little family.

I'll bet it was nice to get out and play without having that PE Exam homework haunting you. Great job studying so hard and congrats for getting the exam behind you. Yippee!! Take care.

Love,

Mom/Grammy

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! She is getting so cute. I can't believe how much she has grown. Long legs too...I hear she has a little curl in her hair.
Thank you for including the videos in your blog. It's fun watching her change. Pretty soon she will be a year old. PARTY TIME!!!!
You guys look like you are having so much fun. Enjoy it while you can. Soon she will be trotting...that's between just walking and not quite running but still moving real fast. Have fun.
Hugs and kisses
Auntie Marilyn