Hi, Jamie! I just got the addresses to Aunt Tam's and Kristin's blog, and I noticed yours. Your family is so cute! Dilyn is so beautiful! You guys did a great job! It sounds like you guys have a lot goin' on these days... but you look very happy! I'm glad I have a way to keep in touch now. If you ever get a chance in your BUSY life, you should check our blog out too: charmkdialfamily.blogspot.com. Miss you guys! Charm
Hi Jamie, This is your cousin Tiff. Your daughter is adorable. I found your blog through Aunt Tam's. It's so good to see pictures of you and your family. I have missed seeing everyone. Anyways if you want to look at my blog it is http://stclifford.blogspot.com. Love ya, Tiff
5 comments:
seriously, she is the sweetest thing i have ever seen!
Hi, Jamie! I just got the addresses to Aunt Tam's and Kristin's blog, and I noticed yours. Your family is so cute! Dilyn is so beautiful! You guys did a great job! It sounds like you guys have a lot goin' on these days... but you look very happy! I'm glad I have a way to keep in touch now. If you ever get a chance in your BUSY life, you should check our blog out too:
charmkdialfamily.blogspot.com.
Miss you guys!
Charm
Oh my.. she is getting SOOO big!! :) She's beautiful..... Wish spring would come so our girls COULD wear their cute springy stuff!!!
What a cutie pie. I love the picture with her legs crossed, such a lady!
Hi Jamie, This is your cousin Tiff. Your daughter is adorable. I found your blog through Aunt Tam's. It's so good to see pictures of you and your family. I have missed seeing everyone. Anyways if you want to look at my blog it is http://stclifford.blogspot.com.
Love ya,
Tiff
Post a Comment