Wednesday, December 26, 2007

First Christmas

What a wonderful Christmas. My younger brother's, Chad and Cory, and Cory's girlfriend, Tana, got in town the Tuesday before Christmas. My older brother, Dustin, got into town the next day and my parents arrived on Thursday evening. It's been a while since we've all been under the same roof and it was fun to have them all under ours. In addition to using the guest bedroom we had people on 2 air mattresses and one on the couch. It was a big slumber party every night. We had a lot of fun playing the Wii, watching movies, going out to eat, going to the movies, making dinner and eating lots of food. Dilyn had a lot of fun with her grandparents and uncles. She got to stay up late and played a lot. She liked the wrapping paper, but really liked her presents. She got excited and reached for most of them. I have a short video of her laughing at a toy CD player that I will have to post later. Dilyn really got a lot of neat toys from everyone. Thank you! She is just changing so quickly and is so much fun! We had a wonderful first Christmas with her. Here's a picture of Mike and I with Dilyn on her first Christmas...Dilyn in her outfit she got for Christmas from Santa... Opening a present from Grammy and Gramps... Playing with Dad near the Christmas tree...Hanging out with her Uncle Dustin...With Gramps and Grammy just before bed... Me and my brothers. Chad, Cory, me and Dustin...
Dilyn in her red shirt and Christmas bib... We went out to eat a couple of times...always a good time. Here's a picture of Tana and Cory at Cancun...
Me and Chad at Sal's...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW SPECIAL TO HAVE YOUR FAMILY AT YOUR HOUSE! YOU ARE QUITE THE HOSTESS. SEE YOU SOON.

Unknown said...

It looks like you pulled it off! I am sure the rare occasion of all of you together at once felt like such a blessing, especially on Dilyn's first Christmas... which might I add just how adorable she looks in her outfit from Santa... it makes her look so grown up!

I am glad you enjoyed your Christmas with loved ones!!!

Anonymous said...

can she get any cuter!! - barb

Kelly said...

I was just doing some blog stalking, and thought I would post a comment :) I LOVE her Christmas outfit. She looks like such a young lady in it. 3 more months until I get to dress my little one up!