Excellent picture, Mike! I love that girl. Thank you so much. Absolutely made my day. Miss you guys. Give Dilyn a kisses and a love from grammy.Love ya all.Karen
OH MY GOSH! What an adorable picture!!! Can't wait to play with her again!
cutest smile! That is so adorable! Looks like she likes her food!Kristin
What a smile! I guess there is a giggle that goes along with it.Miss you guys.Hugs and kissesMarilynooxx
gotta love the Bumbo. Ava loves hers.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Excellent picture, Mike! I love that girl. Thank you so much. Absolutely made my day. Miss you guys. Give Dilyn a kisses and a love from grammy.
Love ya all.
Karen
OH MY GOSH! What an adorable picture!!! Can't wait to play with her again!
cutest smile! That is so adorable! Looks like she likes her food!
Kristin
What a smile! I guess there is a giggle that goes along with it.
Miss you guys.
Hugs and kisses
Marilyn
ooxx
gotta love the Bumbo. Ava loves hers.
Post a Comment